Results of the vote on the evaluators of grants in the area of culture for the years 2021-2022
Each evaluation committee i the given categories consist of five members in total. One member was chosen by a public vote, one was recommended by the Brno City Municipality’s Culture Department, one was chosen from universities’ academic sphere and two members were selected from the Brno City Council’s Culture Commission upon their recommendation. The members of the evaluation committees are appointed by the Brno City Council and the Deputy Mayor of the City of Brno Bc. Tomáš Koláčný, the term of office of the evaluation committees’ members is two years. Selected evaluators will expertly assess applications for grants in the field of culture for the years 2021 and 2022.
The system of selection of committee members and this voting was approved by the Brno City Council at its meeting No. R8/069 held on 18 March 2020. The voting was available to users with a verified Brno iD full account over 18 years of age with permanent residence in Brno from 15. 5. 2020 to 15. 6. 2020. The results of the public vote were taken into account by the Brno City Council at its meeting No. R8/093 on 24 June 2020.
The winners of the public vote became:
- MgA. Zdeňka Kujová - Audiovision category
- Mgr. Dora Viceníková, Ph.D. - Theatre, performance and circus category
- MgA. Hana Kovaříková, Ph.D. - Music category
- Ing. Jiří Švéda - Year-round activities of music clubs category
- Martin Reiner - Cultural-educational and leisure activities category
- Mgr. Jan Němec - Literature category
- Bc. Marie Hvozdecká - Support of handicrafts and folk traditions category
- doc. Mgr. MgA. Pierre Nadaud - Dance category
- Mgr. Šárka Svobodová - Fine arts, photography, design and architecture category
Partial results of the public vote will be published only upon request, as not all candidates have given their consent to the publication of the number of votes received.