Tips for using e-shop Brno iD
Here you will find a description of features and tips for different situations and cases regarding e-shop services and features. Just click on the point you are interested in, and you will see full description often accompanied by visualizations.
- How do I register in the new system?The first step is to create an account in the e-shop (valid e-mail address and setting of a password is needed). The next step is to fill in the basic personal information in the section "My account" that is needed for products, that you want to buy. If you products need also a carrier, you can add him in the section "My carriers".
- Where and how can you verify your personal information to get a full account or discounts entitlements ? And what is needed for it?
Verification of personal data is performed on all ticket sales points of DPMB, a.s. and you can also undergo verification on 13 premises of Jiří Mahen Library in Brno. You will speed up your verification by taking a carrier (a Visa or Mastercard contactless bank card) that you have registered with your profile in Brno iD. By reading your carrier, DPMB employee will immediately see your account for verification, and also check the functionality and accuracy of the carrier. However, you can carry out verification of your personal data without a carrier.
In order to let verify your data, it is first and foremost necessary to prove the correctness of the personal data using the ID card. For children (up to 15 years) who do not have ID card yet, the data can be documented by the original birth certificate. In the case of foreigners, the data can be provided with an adequate official identity document.
Discounts entitlements derived from age are automatically earned when your personal information is verified. To prove the following discount categories, you also need to:
- Students aged 18 to 26 - student status must be documented in one of these ways
- - at the University of Masaryk University, Mendel University, Brno University of Technology or College of Business and Hotel Management Brno, the e-shop user can after his/her personala data is verified solve the student status himself fully online in the "My Account" section by entering the school identification number (according to the procedure detailed in the next separate indent in this section)
- - other university students can use valid ISIC student card number for online verification also by using button in the "My Account" (only with full account).
- - only students that are not on higher education institution have the opportunity to document the school's confirmation of the study in paper form. This confirmation must include the applicant's name, surname and date of birth, information on the time and form of the study, the name of the school, the school stamp and the signature of the authorized person of the school with an expiration date not older than 30 days
- Invalid pensioner - a third-level invalidity certificate is required
- - in the form of an attestation issued by the relevant Czech Social Security Administration workplace on the granting of invalidity in 3rd grade, which may not be older than 2 months)
- Pensioners under the age of 65 - the pension decision must be documented with
- - decision to grant a pension
- - or an attestation of receipt of a pension, which may not be older than 2 months (if the pension is paid abroad, the applicant shall also submit an officially certified translation of the receipt of a receipt in Czech)
- How do I add a new ticket carrier?
Once you have signed in to your profile, you select the section "My carriers". In this section you can add your valid Visa or Mastercard. Added card will serve as a ticket carrier.
Click the "add new ticket carrier" button.
You will be redirected to safe site, where you can add in the "Registration Card" window the card number and its validity. Then click on the Register button.
Your card will appear in the "My carrier" overview
More info about carriers
Generally about new carrier
Once you have added a new carrier, that you want to use instead of the old one, be sure to transfer any of your valid public transport ticket coupled to the old carrier to the correct new carrier (in the My Tickets section). If you have received a new card from your bank and want to use it as a carrier, you must always register it again, even if it has the same number as the previous card. They differ in the validity date, and number + validity are used in the calculation of the secured card's "token" done by card readers.
You can use a contactless sticker instead of a regular credit card to register. However, the whole card number is not shown on the sticker. You need to look at the plastic label which you got with this sticker (there should be written full card number) or contact your bank for help.
You can also use the NFC chip on your mobile phone where you have your bank card added (virtualized). The NFC chip sends in reality a different number than your plastic bank card, so registration with card number and validity will not work. For correct pairing with your account, you need to visit the EOC Contact Center on the 2nd floor at Novobranská 18 and add NFC card through tokenization done by certified bank card reader.
Anonymous bank card
If you do not have or do not want to use your contactless bank card, you can buy an anonymous bank card, which is available at all DPMB branches for 99 CZK.
Set an alias for your carrier
Use the blue button to set an alias for your carrier. It makes work with carriers clearer.
Deleting of old carriers
Use the red basket icon to delete your old carrier that you no longer use (so that you don’t add a product to it by mistake).
- What should I do if the carrier (bank card) of my products has expired and I want to change my carrier?If your bank card expired and you got a new one from your bank, just register this new card as your new carrier in the section "My carriers". If you have some valid and active products, you need to transfer them to your new carrier (for public transport tickets in section "My tickets", for BRNOPAS in section "My BRNOPAS"). Please - do all of this also in case that your new bank card has exactly the same number as the old one! They differ in the validity date and so your new card has other identification TOKEN.
- What is and how to use sharing of customer accounts?
Account Sharing is used to allow someone to access your account, so he/she can take care of buying and paying tickets or other services offered at Brno iD. Information and other messages (for example about the upcoming ticket expiration) to the shared account are sent as a copy also at the email of the controlling account.
How to do it? After logging into your account, select the "shared accounts" section.
In the window that appears, enter the email of the customer to whom you want to grant access to your account and click on the button to offer sharing.
If the target account exists in the eshop, a message will appear in the green box. With the blue "trash" icon you can delete and cancel the request at any time. If the target account does not exists, a warning will be shown and you will need to check the target account's address.
Now you need to wait for the target user to accept your request. To accept sharing he should use a green "dart" icon or refuse sharing by using the blue "trash" icon.
After confirmation, sharing will be set up. Use the blue "arrow" icon to switch to a shared account at any time. Use the blue "trash" icon to stop sharing.
You can always go back from a shared account using the blue arrow on the top bar next to the listed name and email of the account you're in.
Account sharing is one-sided. This means that the user who offers sharing will only allow other users to access own account but cannot control the other account. If you want both-way account sharing, you need to create and accept sharing offers on both accounts.
- What is and how to use function of dependent (usually children) accounts?
The system allows creation and management of dependent accounts. A typical example is that the parent sets up dependent accounts for their children (in the appropriate section of "My Account") and can then fully control these accounts. This means that you will be able to buy tickets and other products in these accounts and get an overview and information about them. As soon as the children grown up, it is possible to terminate the account's dependence via the Customer Service Center by setting own credentials for these accounts.
How do I create a dependent account? In your account select the "Dependent Accounts" tab:
Click the green "New dependent account" button:
Now a field will appear before you, which will allow you to set an alias for this account. Set an account alias and click on the green "create" button:
You now have a dependent account created. This account has a generated virtual email address, all information (confirmations, alerts, etc.) emails are automatically forwarded to the email address of the main account. Use the blue arrow icon to move to a dependent account.
If you created this account for the purpose of buying non-transferable public transport tickets, then you must fill in the needed personal data of the dependent person (name + surname + date of birth + address) and upload the photo. You will then have access to the purchase of non-transferable tickets. Dependent account has its own shopping cart that works in the same way as by standard accounts. You can also let verify personala data of a dependent account (by proving their correctness) to obtain a verified "full" status for dependent account.
You can always go back from a dependent account to your own account. At the top bar next to the listed name and email of the dependent account is a small blue arrow icon that you need to use.
You can always go back from a shared account using the blue arrow on the top bar next to the
You can use the above steps to create multiple dependent accounts.
- What should I do if I do not have a bank card?The system can handle these cases, and Brno public transport company provides at its branches the option to purchase anonymous contactless payment bank cards. All the passenger needs is an e-mail account to which his/her identification is bound. However, it is still necessary to pay for eshop products online through a credit card, electronic banking (bank button) or by most products also offline bank transfer is available (but in this case product start validity has to be at least 5 working days in future for this payment method to be accessible).
- What should I do if I do not have Internet access, and I want to use the new payment method?A customer service contact centre is established at the headquarters of the Brno City Transport Company on Novobranská Street, where our staff will help passengers in setting up and operating their online account.
- What do I need for participation in voting polls and special events Brno iD eshop?If not stated otherwise, you need to have a so called "full" account for participation in the events and voting polls. So you need to register you account at BrnoID.cz, then fill in your personal data in "My account" section, upload your photo there and then prove this data and let them be verified at any of the ticket sales points of DPMB, a.s. or on 13 premises of Jiří Mahen Library in Brno.
- What is the bank payment button?It is actually a transfer from one bank account to another, but you pay through an instant payment gateway. First you click on the button of your bank (in the payment gateway), and it redirects you to your online banking. You then find the pre-filled bank transfer data after logging in, and you simply confirm the payment. The bank guarantees the security of this payment method, and nobody else will have access to your data.
- Is the system safe?The system working with payment cards is secured with technology at the level of banking standards. Only the certified payment gateway has access to exploitable data (card number, validity and security code). When using bank card as carrier, the card number is encrypted by tokenisation gateway into an encoded number called a TOKEN, which can not be used for payment. The transport company works only with TOKENs and personal data for non-transferable tariff cards, and it records the data needed for a discount entitlement if need be.
The most frequent asked questions about electronic Public transport tickets
- What do I need to buy a non-transferable public transport ticket?
In order to buy a non-transferable public transport ticket you need to create a registration on eshop of BrnoID.cz, then you have to fill in all your personal information in "My account" section where you also have to upload your photo. After you will successfully complete all previous steps a purchase of non-transferable transportation card will be enabled for you. In order to buy it, just click on "Buy a ticket" button on the left side of the eshop. First you need to add a ticket carrier by using button "Add a new ticket carrier" and then select him with "Select a carrier". Then you select a fare category and confirm it using "Select" button. If your needed category is not listed, you can click on "Resolve" button to add it temporarily. The third step is selecting a ticket itself – monthly, quarterly or one year ticket. When you’re done, confirm it with "Select" button. As the last step you have to select a date when the validity of the ticket should start. You can select any date including the day when you are buying it, up to 30 days in advance. This step is confirmed by using "Add to cart" button and then you have to confirm the whole selection with "Proceed to checkout" button. Now you can select the method of payment. You can select either the option of paying using GoPay that enables you to pay using internet banking of some banks, or you can pay via bank card online. If you don’t want to use this method, you can select the second one, but only if your public transport ticket begins its validity in 5 or more working days. This method is called Pay via OFFLINE bank transfer. If you’ll select GoPay, your payment will only need to be confirmed – you don’t need to fill anything in it. As for the second method, you’ll obtain data needed to make the payment.
After the first purchase of your public transport ticket, you also need to verify your information on any of the verification places using your ticket carrier and an ID card, that mentions all of the required data. You have up to 21 days to verify it and in case that you have used the "Resolve" button, you have 5 working days. The list of the verification places can be found either in tips section or on the bottom of the eshop in Verification places section.
- What do I need to buy a transferable public transport ticket?
In order to buy a transferable public transport ticket you need to create a registration on eshop of BrnoID.cz (using just an e-mail adress and setting up your password). In order to buy it, just click on "Buy a ticket" button on the left side of the eshop. First you need to add a ticket carrier by using button "Add a new ticket carrier" and then select him with "Select a carrier". Next step is selecting a ticket itself and when you’re done, confirm it with "Select" button. As the last step you have to select a date and time when the validity of the ticket should start. You can select any date including the day when you are buying it, up to 30 days in advance. This step is confirmed using "Add to cart button" and then you have to confirm the whole selection with "Proceed to checkout" button. Now you can select the method of payment. You can select either the option of paying using GoPay that enables you to pay using internet banking of some banks, or you can pay via bank card online. If you don’t want to use this method, you can select the second one, but only if your transportation card begins its validity in 5 or more working days. This method is called Pay via OFFLINE bank transfer. If you’ll select GoPay, your payment will only need to be confirmed – you don’t need to fill anything in it. As for the second method, you’ll obtain data needed to make the payment.
Attention: if you need to transfer this ticket to another carrier, this is limited by the number of immediate transfers (for short-term transfers to two, up to six for one-year portable salvia). Further transfers, after the immediate transfer limit is exceeded, are only possible with a 10-minute delay, after which the required transfer will need to be finally confirmed.
- How to pay a fine from public transport online using this e-shop?
Eshop Brno iD allows you to pay (public transport) fines online from the comfort of your home. In case you do not have an account on this site, you need to register. Enter a valid email address and choose a password. Then confirm that you are not a robot and click the register button. If you already own a Brno iD account, just log in. After logging in (sign up), select the Public transport section and the "My inspections" tab.
Now you just need to enter the number of the fine and the date of the fine.
In case of a successful search, the system will show you the amount to be paid and you can switch to the payment with the yellow button (fines are usually entered into the system at the end of the day when it was awarded. If your fine is from today, just wait till the evening or the next day and try it again).
The shopping cart displays the amount to be paid (you can always pay only one fine at a time). After that, just choose the form of payment and go to pay. By successfully paying the amount in the eshop, the fine is solved.
You can always pay the following types of fines:
- Reduced fine of 800 CZK (+ possible fare) for a ride without a valid valid ticket. This amount can be paid (after it is registered at the end of the fine day) within the next five business days. A fine of CZK 800 can also be paid for other violations of SPP IDS JMK (food in the car, ice cream, drink, dog without a basket ...)
- Full amount of the fine 1500, - CZK (+ possible fare) in other cases.
If you have a verified Brno iD "full" account, you also have this payment option:
- Fee 50, - CZK for the forgotten public transpot ticket (forgotten carrier), if you owned to the time of the fine a valid non-transferable electronic public transport ticket. This amount can be paid (after it is registered at the end of the grant day) within the next five business days. Payment of this "fee" can only be settled on the customer account to which the non-transferable ticket is bound.
- How to apply for grant application to the yearly standard ticket for public transport?
Everyone who is paying for waste in Brno (citizens and owners of local properties) have the opportunity to apply for a grant to the electronic yearly standard non-transferable ticket for zones 100 + 101. The contribution is CZK 1,425.
Apply can any person who is a taxpayer of the local municipal waste tax in Brno and is not fully exempt from the payment and has no debt on municipal waste tax at the date of filing the application or on the date of the decision to grant the contribution.
The customer first signs up with an email address and set his password at this e-shop. Subsequently, in the "My Account" section, he / she will fill in his / her personal details and upload a photo. Then choose the ticket carrier (any contactless Visa or Mastercard payment card, or the so-called anonymous card that you purchase at DPMB for 99 CZK). You can buy then your yearly standard transpot ticket. Once you have verified your personal information (your account get "full" status), you can apply for a grant from the city of Brno as described below. All DPMB affiliates verify personal data, you just need to submit your registered carrier and ID card.
Customers who already have a verified account or will undergo verification and purchase a standard non-transferable yearly ticket for zones 100 + 101 can apply for a grant immediately upon successful payment.
Where can I find the "button" for grant application?
After signing in / picking you choose "MHD" and "My Tickets" section, where you will see a green button by the ticket you purchased.
Attention! Application for a grant is required within 60 days of ticket purchase !!!
In the form shown, fill in the account number where you will get sent a grant of CZK 1425 from City of Brno.
You can also add a possible correspondence address (if it does not match your permanent address), you agree to 5 statements and then click the "view draft contract" button.
After reading the contract, click the "sign and submit" button and send the request.
After sending and processing successfully, you will receive an e-mail message from the City of Brno with the grant application number. You can check status of your application also in the e-shop. Now you have a successful application.
- How can you return a public transport ticket from home?
In your customer account, you can return your non-transferable ticket, which you no longer want to use, from the comfort of your home. Just sign in to the "Public transport" part of the e-shop and use "My Tickets" link on the left. Then click on the red arrow in the "validity until" box, which redirects you to the return form.
In this form, you enter the date to which you want to return the ticket and the CZ bank account number. You will also see a preliminary amount of returned money.
Do not forget to confirm this action with your e-shop user account password!
- How do you add a temporary discount category? So you can buy a discounted public transport ticket for example right after you create your account.
If you want a discounted public transport ticket immediately and you do not have a verified account with your discount category, you have the opportunity to assign the selected discount category for 5 days. When buying a ticket, use the "resolve" button and select the appropriate category for which you are eligible as in the following pictures. This claim must be verified within 5 days at any DPMB verfication place. If you do not verify your claim before this time, the ticket validity will be automatically shortened (proportionally to the difference against basic price).
Please note that this assignment can only be done in each account once, the period runs from the date of assignment regardless of the validity of the ticket.
- How to buy a student public transport ticket online immediately? And how to solve student status online?
You need a customer account in the eshop and in "My Account" section to fill in personal information (name + surname + birthday + permanent address) and uploaded photo. You will then have access to the purchase of non-transferable tickets.
To buy a student ticket, you need to have a student status assigned to your account as the discount category. If you already have a verified full account and you are a Masaryk university / Brno university of technology / Mendel university student, you can easily arrange this category online as described below. For other school you can use online verification using number of your valid ISIC card. If you do not have a full account (or if you are from school that does not allow online validation and do not have ISIC cards) and you want your student ticket immediately, you have the option of assigning a discount category for 5 days (this assignment can only be done in each account once). When buying a ticket, use the "solve" button to select the "student" category as in the following pictures.
After assigning selected discount category, you will be able to choose and buy the required student ticket. Subsequently, however, it is necessary to appear within 5 calendar days for verification of personal data. After this verification, you will get a full account. Verification is done by all DPMB sell affiliates and requires a carrier (Visa or Mastercard contact card registered in the profile) and ID card. If you are from Masaryk university / Brno university of technology / Mendel university you do not have to solve anything else. You only have to verify your personal details and then resolve your student status online as shown below. If you do not study at the above universities, you can use online verification by using your valid ISIC number at the same section.
Online verification (for MU / BUT / Mendelu or CBHM) and online ISIC verificiation
If you have a verified account and you are between 18 and 26 years of age, you will see in the "My Account" section the "Verify student status" button.
After using the button you will be redirected to the page where you choose your school by clicking on its logo. Brno university of technology and Mendel university students will then fill in their student id (student number) and use the "Send request" button. For other schools use ISIC validation. For Masaryk University it is necessary first to use link and go through IS.MUNI system to give the necessary consent for the transfer of personal data and then return to the e-shop and enter the UCO (student id) and send it.
Then the system (usually within about 10 seconds) will automatically evaluate your request, and you will see a successful pairing on the My Account tab. Once successful, online validation is renewed itself regularly and you do not have to deal with anything.
If the automatic extension of student status fails, you will receive email 7 days prior to the student status expiration date. If you have stopped being a student, just wait for the expiration. Remaining validity of your ticket will be then shortened proportional to the difference in prices between the original reduced price and the normal base price of your ticket (by students the remaining validity will be halved). You can continue to use this modified ticket until the new end of its validity.
If you get your student status back, the remaining validity of your ticket will be (at the beginning of the nearest day) proportionally extended again.
- Who is the new payment method for?It is for all types of customers using non-transferable tickets (it includes free tickets like for children under 10 years also). In this system, it is also possible to purchase transferable annual tickets, ticket for 24 hours and only electronic tickets for 2-30 calendar days.
- What makes the new way of paying fare advantageous?There is no need for a new card. Passengers can use a contactless bank card that they already have. There is no need to deal with queues at counters when purchasing coupons. If the card is lost or stolen, a new card can be registered and used as a new season ticket carrier.
- What kind of tickets can you buy in the system?In the e-shop, you can buy any prepaid public transport tickets for the zones 100 + 101. That means tickets for children up to 10 and 15 years, youth and student tickets, basic and seniors tickets, tickets for people 65 to 70 yeras and over 70 years. Also transferable annual tickets, 24 hours tickets and transferable tickets valid for 2-30 calendar days.
- Do I have to buy tariff cards with this new method?The transport company will not force anyone to use the new purchase method, and using the e-shop will be voluntary. Passengers can continue to use paper tickets. The sale of standard paper season tickets will continue without limitations on the assortment or the number of sales points.
- My annual tariff card is about to expire, and I want to buy a tariff card in the new system. How do I proceed?This is a very common question, especially from customers who want to use the contribution in the amount of CZK 1,425 for the purchase of a basic annual non-transferable season ticket, which was approved in 2016 by the Brno City Council under the new grant program. Before the expiry of your paper ticket, you can purchase an electronic ticket via the e-shop up to 30 days in advance at www.brnoid.cz, and you can then apply for a contribution according to the instructions.
- Where can I find a QR code? (necessary for ticket inspection in zones 100+101 on trains and regional buses)
The QR code is part of the e-mail confirming the purchase of your public transport ticket. It can also be found in the eshop after logging into your account. You can download / print it at any time, you can find it in the "My Tickets" section of the public transport module.
There are two icons under the QR code. The printer symbol icon is for quick printing. Down arrow icon to download a file to your computer or mobile device. The QR code is downloaded in pdf format. If you do not have the opportunity to print the QR code, we will be happy to help you with printing at the Customer Service Center.
If a passenger uses trains or buses of regional operators of IDS JMK for traveling in the 100+101 zones, the information about the public transport ticket in the form of a QR code in printed form or displayed on the display of the electronic device is needed. For travel in Brno on lines 1-99, the QR code does not replace the primary carrier (ie a contactless payment bank card).
- What is it and how is working monthly follow-up ticket?
A follow-up montly ticket is a special type of non-transferable ticket, which differs from others, notably because it is not a one-time purchase for a certain period, but is automatically created and paid at monthly intervals via bank collection payment. The basic advantage of this type of ticket is that once you set it up, you will no longer take care of its validity or extension.
Realisation and processing of a collection payment takes some time and because of the variable follow-up ticket price (see below), we do not allow the ticket to be created separately but only as follow-up to other valid non-transferable ticket or previous paid follow-up ticket. Creation of a follow-up ticket requires a ticket carrier, a choice of starting validity (the earliest allowed is the day after the end of the current valid ticket, which is at least 15 days from today) and the entering of your bank details.
Then, you need to set up a collection authorization in your bank account with a sufficient limit in favor of the DPMB account number = 117992293 / 0300
How to begin?
You need to have a purchased ticket in the BrnoID e-shop for the possibilit to buy a follow-up ticket.
Establishment of a follow-up ticket
After signing in you choose "Buy ticket" section and "Follow-up tickets".
On the displayed page you will see your current non-transferable ticket with its validity. You can also choose the carrier to which your ticket will be assigned and select the start date of your follow-up ticket. Then click on the button to view the ticket.
Below you will see the so-called follow-up ticket parameters. Here you will see the initial price and the validity of the follow-up ticket. Enter an account number in the empty field to be charged. Then click on "Establish follow-up ticket".
After setting up a follow-up ticket, you will see the expected date of your first collection payment. In the case of a wrong account, you can use the "Change Payment Data" button to correct or change the account to be debited. You also have the option of making an interruption in the followin of the tickets to a specific date, or indefinitely, or eventually canceling the follow-up ticket creation.
The starting price of the follow-up ticket is derived from the following table.
The price of each subsequent follow-up monthly ticket will be deducted by the amount shown in row 2 of the following table. The cost of a follow-up monthly ticket cannot be lower than that shown in row 3 of the following table.
For every commenced missed calendar month when the customer with his follow-up monthly ticket did not directly link to the previous follow-up monthly ticket (or to a previously paid valid non-transferable ticket), the monthly price of the follow-up monthly ticket will be increased by the rate shown in row 4 of the following table. The maximum prices for the follow-up monthly tickets are listed in row 5 of the following table.
More information and details of the follow-up monthly tickets can be found in IDS JMK tariff (pages 23-24).
- How does the bonus program for public transport loyal users work?
The program is designed for e-shop customers using electronic public transport tickets and is automatically active for all customers. Maximum amount of points is limited to 50 points. The points you receive above the maximum will be automatically transferred to the contest (where you can win public transport ticket for free). You can check the status of your bonus points at any time in the Public transport module in the section "My inspections".
How do I earn bonus points?
You earn bonus points for successful revisions of your electronic public transport tickets. You will receive 10 bonus points (after the end of the quarter) for each quarterly period in which you have been inspected successfully at least once. Points were credited backwards for all inspections from the beginning of 2017.
What can I use points for?
You can use the points to reduce or fully pay a 50 CZK penalty in cases where you have failed to prove to the inspector that you have a valid electronic public transport ticket (forgotten carrier, non-functional or non-activated carrier, etc.). You can also use them in a contest, in which three winners will be drawn (about once every six months), who will receive a non-transferable yearly public transport ticket for free. Each point invested in the competition behaves as if it were one lottery in a raffle.
Can points apply to other DPMB services and products?
Not for now. Points cannot also be exchanged for money and cannot be used for other services and products.
How do I pay a penalty of 50 CZK using bonus points?
In the "My Inspections" section, after a successful search for a fine by its number and date, you will find a box in which you can enter the number of points to apply and reduce the amount paid in case of non-zero bonus points. You enter the number of bonus points you want to use and you will then pay the rest of the fine.
If you have a full 50 bonus points, you will automatically see the "Solve fee just with bonus points" button, after which the penalty will be resolved immediately.
The most frequent asked questions about paying the local municipal waste tax in Brno through this e-shop
- Who can use this new method of paying the local municipal waste tax in Brno?Any taxpayers, who are accustomed to making electronic payments and want to use this form of payments.
- What is the advantage of paying a local municipal waste tax in Brno?The form through which you pay allows you to enter any number of taxpayers and then pay with one payment for all of them. The form also contains more information about each taxpayer to increase the chance of successful processing of the payment (if the personal identification number does not automatically work as the primary identifier for processing). The form also helps to calculate the correct amount in cases where the fee is for a shorter period than the whole year.
- How do I register for the new system?The first step is to create user account for this e-shop (you need only to fill in an e-mail and set a password). No additional personal information is required to pay the local municipal waste tax in Brno. You can enter them directly into the form. However any existing user account data will be prefilled in the form.
- What do I need to pay for the waste tax through eshop?In order to pay for the waste using eshop of BrnoID.cz you need to create a registration (using just an e-mail adress and setting up your password). Then you have to select Waste tax section. Here you just need to click on "Pay for waste" button and you’ll see a form that needs to be filled with your personal data (if you already have filled your data in "My account" section, they will automatically appear in this form, but you still need to fill your personal identification number or its equivalent). If you need to pay for some estate property, you can add or remove them using "Add one rate for a property" or "Subtract one rate" buttons. If you want to pay for other people as well, you can click on "Add a taxpayer" button on the bottom of the form and then you can fill all needed information. Once you’re done, click on "Direct to payment" button. Now you can select the method of payment. In order to do so, you need to click on GoPay button and then you can select whether you want to pay via internet banking or via bank card online.
- Where can I find more detailed information on paying local garbage fee?More detailed information can be found on the website of the Statutory City of Brno
Frequently asked questions about BRNOPAS
- What is BRNOPAS?BRNOPAS is a tourist card (pass) full of advantages that will guide you through Brno and recommend points of interest, landmarks and current events. In addition, it will provide you with free admissions, free public transport and variety of admission fee discounts.
- Who is BRNOPAS for?BRNOPAS is for every tourist or visitor who does not want to miss any interesting cultural event, or anyone who simply wants to save money.
- What are benefits of BRNOPAS?BRNOPAS can be used at many institutions or interesting events. In addition you will get some free entries, especially to the 5 TOP destinations in Brno, interesting discounts and free public transport.
- What are the types of BRNOPAS?The validity of your BRNOPAS is based on your needs and the length of your stay – 24 hours, 2 days or 3 days. For the former, you can choose the actual time at which your BRNOPAS becomes valid; the other two versions are valid for entire calendar days. A part of every BRNOPAS is also a FREE public transport ticket in Brno valid for the same time as your BRNOPAS.
- How often is the portfolio of services updated?The portfolio of venues and services is updated approximately every quarter. Information about the current offers can be found in brochures available in information centres and partner institutions in Brno. For more information, including upcoming events, you can also visit the website Go To Brno
- How can I get BRNOPAS?
- In order to buy tourist card BRNOPAS online, you need to create a registration on eshop of BrnoID.cz (using just an e-mail adress and setting up your password).
- Then you need to select Tourist card BRNOPAS section and here you’ll click on Buy BRNOPAS.
- First you need to add a ticket carrier by using button "Add a new ticket carrier" and then select him with "Select a carrier".
- In the next step you’ll select the type of your BRNOPAS and confirm the choice with "Select" button (you can also change the quantity of products you are about to buy).
- As the last step you have to select a date when the validity of youor products begin. You can select any date including the day when you are buying it, up to 30 days in advance.
- After selecting your choice, confirm it with Add to cart button. If you want to move to payment, just use button "Proceed to checkout" or click on your shopping cart. Now you can select the method of payment. You can select either the option of paying using GoPay that enables you to pay using internet banking of some banks, or you can pay via bank card online. If you don’t want to use this method, you can select the second one, but only if your products begin validity in 5 or more working days. This method is called Pay via OFFLINE bank transfer. If you’ll select GoPay, your payment will only need to be confirmed – you don’t need to fill anything in it. As for the second method, you’ll obtain data needed to make the payment.
You can also visit any Tourist information centre in Brno and its staff will be happy to assist you and sell you any products you want.
Frequently asked questions about Jiří Mahen Library module
- Who can use and benefit from this service?Anyone who has a library reader account in Jiří Mahen Library and wants to connect it with own Brno id FULL account. If you want to connect and manage also your children's accounts, use their dependent accounts to connect their library accounts.
- What does this service offers?Once you have interlinked your accounts, you will be able to track your library credit online, prolong your reader registration, or pay online your debts.
- How do I connect to my existing Jiří Mahen Library account?In the "Connect Library Account" section, you will need to enter your library card number as your login and your library password (usually the first six characters of your birth number). If both are correct and your main personal information matches, your account will be linked. And right after that, you'll see a new library account management section.
- How do I create a new library reader account?From 16 September 2019, a new library reader account can be opened directly from the Brno iD FULL account at the Jiří Mahen Library. As a library card, you can choose any of your eshop carriers (bank cards) that will function as your identifier just in the same way, as you can use it for electronic public transport tickets.
Frequently asked questions about Zoo Brno
- Who is the target group of this service?Anyone who want to get one of the adventure programs offered by themselves or for others. The exact date of the adventure will then be agreed with an authorized Zoo employee.
- Can I buy an adventure as a present? Will i geta gift voucher online?Yes, you can buy an adventure program for someone as a gift (if he/she meets any set conditions, eg age, of the adventure). Three types of adventure programs can be bought as gift = meet the animals, caretaking of beast or ungulates. When shopping, check "I want this experience as a gift voucher" to uncover the field where you can enter the name of the person to whom the voucher will be issued. Upon payment, you will receive a generated PDF Gift Certificate (or vouchers, if you buy multiple products at a time) as part of your purchase confirmation.
- How can I buy an adventure ZOO program? In order to buy an adventure program through our eshop, you need to create a registration on eshop of BrnoID.cz (using just an e-mail adress and setting up your password) and then select "ZOO" section. Here you will click on "Buy adventure program" and then you’ll select the type of program you want by clicking on the corresponding image. After selecting of the program you have to choose the variant of the program and then you have to fill in your personal data (if you have already filled them in "My account" section, they will automatically appear here). Then you just click on the "Add to cart" button and after that you confirm the purchase by clicking on "Proceed to checkout". Now you can select the method of payment. You can select either the option of paying using GoPay that enables you to pay using internet banking of some banks, or you can pay via bank card online. If you don’t want to use this method, you can select the second one called Pay via OFFLINE bank transfer. If you’ll select GoPay, your payment will only need to be confirmed – you don’t need to fill anything in it. As for the second method, you’ll obtain data needed to make the payment.
Frequently asked questions about module Sport
- What type of chip wristband can I buy at Brno ID?In the Brno ID e-shop you can buy chip wristband for adults only. For children or seniors, you can buy chip wristband at any branch of STAREZ - SPORT, a.s. The sale of these types of chip wristband is limited due to the need to prove a claim for a discount, ie the age of the child (up to and including 14 years) or age 65+.
- How long is the validity of the chip wristband?Chip wristband validity is set to 2 years from the last use at STAREZ - SPORT, a.s.
- How long will take for credit recharge to be processed and added to the chip wristband?Usually credit recharge will be processed immediately after the successful payment. If it is not credited within 24 hours, please contact Customer Support.
- Where can I use chip wristband?Chip wristband can be used in seven sports venues. These are: Aquapark Kohoutovice, Lužánky Municipal Swimming Stadium, Rašínova Spa, Swimming Pool Ponávka, Lužánky Skating, Swimming Pool Riviera and Zábrdovice Swimming Pool.
- What services can you use for your chip wristband?Pool, sauna, wellness, gym, solarium and ice rink entrances. In addition, you can pay for snacks or purchased goods at Aquapark Kohoutovice, Lužánky Municipal Swimming Stadium, Skating for Lužánky and at the Cascade pool at the Riviera.
- Can my chip wristband be used by someone else?Yes, the adult chip wristband is portable. That means you can borrow them to anyone and the person can use them instead of you. At the cash register you can pay with the chip wristband even for the entry of more people at a time. Any other person then receives his own chip wristband at the cashier to locate the clothing box, which returns back to the box office when he leaves (only on some sports venues).
- How can I buy a chip wristband through BrnoID?In order to buy a chip wristband through our eshop BrnoID.cz you need to create a registration on the eshop (using just an e-mail adress and setting up your password) and then select the "Sport" section where you will click on the "Get chip wristband" button. First step is to set a required amount of credits, that you want to have on your wristband and write this number to adequate field. Then you have to select the delivery method and after the selection you have to click on the "Add chip wristband to your cart" button (if you want the wristband to be delivered by Czech post, you have to fill in you address as well). The next step is to click on "Proceed to checkout" button which will take you to the selection of payment method. You can select either the option of paying using GoPay that enables you to pay using internet banking of some banks, or you can pay via bank card online. If you don’t want to use this method, you can select the second one called Pay via OFFLINE bank transfer. If you’ll select GoPay, your payment will only need to be confirmed – you don’t need to fill anything in it. As for the second method, you’ll obtain data needed to make the payment.
- How can I buy a ticket to the Riviéra or Zábrdovice Aquatic Center?In order to buy a ticket to the Riviéra or Zábrdovice Aquatic Center through our eshop of BrnoID.cz, you need to create registration on the eshop (using just an e-mail adress and setting up your password) and the select the "Sport" section where you will select which Aquatic Center you want to visit by clicking on adequate button. After selecting on which one of these Centers you want to go, you have to select the type of ticket as well (by clicking on one of the options). You can also select the number of these tickets, that you want to buy. After successful selection click on "Add tickets to your cart" button and if you want to choose another tickets, click on "Continue shopping" button right after that. If you are finished, click on "Proceed to checkout" button which will transfer you to payment method selection. You can select either the option of paying using GoPay that enables you to pay using internet banking of some banks, or you can pay via bank card online. If you don’t want to use this method, you can select the second one called Pay via OFFLINE bank transfer. If you’ll select GoPay, your payment will only need to be confirmed – you don’t need to fill anything in it. As for the second method, you’ll obtain data needed to make the payment.
- Will you give me a refund when I leave the Riviéra Aquatic Center before 2 pm when I bought a whole-day ticket at the e-shop?For a whole-day ticket purchased in this e-shop a refund (difference between all-day and afternoon admission) cannot be claimed at the box office when leaving before 2 pm.