Basic info about BRNOPAS
BRNOPAS is the first and the best friend you should have in Brno.
With your BRNOPAS, you will get
- free admissions
- amazing discounts
- interesting tips
- NEW! Villa Tugendhat. Grab your BRNOPAS and get in now! Skip the line in front of Villa Tugendhat and take a tour today! More information at www.gotobrno.cz/brnopas.
There are two ways to get your BRNOPAS:
- Visit module BRNOPS on this website.
- Choose your version of the tourist card BRNOPAS.
- Pay for your card online.
- Your debit/credit card will become carrier of your BRNOPAS.
- In Brno:
- Visit any information centre or selected hotels.
- The staff will be happy to assist you with the purchase.
Actual offer of BRNOPAS variants
basic / reduced (children up to 15 years)
- BRNOPAS for 24 hodin = 190 CZK / 150 CZK
- BRNOPAS for 2 days = 250 CZK / 190 CZK
- BRNOPAS for 3 days = 290 CZK / 250 CZK
detailed info of included benefits and places that accept BRNOPAS you can find on Go To Brno website
List of available benefits for BRNOPAS:
- Archeopark Pavlov - 10 %
- Artissimo – 15 – 20 %
- Kohoutovice Waterpark – 10 %
- 10-Z Bunker – 25 %
- Brno Circuit – 10 %
- BONGO BRNO – 20 %
- Bruno Family Park - 20 %
- Castle Mikulov - 10 %
- Cryptomania – 20 %
- Diocesan Museum - FREE
- Elektrikárium - FREE
- Exit Game: Treasure in the Labyrinth – 20 %
- Golf Kaskáda - 20 % day fee and wellness, 50 % equipment
- HaDivadlo - 50 % (1+1)
- Chytrá únikovka (Smart escape game) -20 %
- Špilberk Castle – 20 %
- Lužánky Ice Rink – 10 %
- Jazz Brno 2019 - 50 %
- Jiří Mahen Library - FREE
- Brno Underground: Ossuary – 20 % and addes a FREE visit to tower of Church of Saint James
- Brno Underground: Labyrinth – 20 %
- Rašínova Spa and Relax Centre – 10 %
- Villa Mitrovsky – 20 %
- Brno Underground: Mintmaster’s Cellar - FREE
- Moravian Gallery in Brno: Jurkovič House – 30 % + FREE garden
- Moravian Gallery in Brno: the Governor’s Palace – 20 % current exhib., FREE permanent exhib.
- Moravian Gallery in Brno: Pražák palace – 20 % current exhibition, FREE permanent exh.
- Moravian Gallery in Brno: Museum of Applied Arts - – 20 % current exhib., FREE permanent exhib.
- Museum of Romani Culture - FREE
- Museum of torture instruments - 10 %
- Open Gardens - FREE
- Penitentiary on Cejl Street – 20 %
- Old Town Hall – 50 %
- Puzzle Hunt: Mystery of the Old Town Hall – FREE with paid ticket to Old Town Hall tower
- Puzzle Hunt: Dark Blue Adventure – 30 %
- Themed Tours – 30 %
- Minibus Sightseeing Tours – 25 %
- Villa Löw-Beer - 25 % + FREE garden
- Villa Stiassni – 15% + FREE garden
- Villa Tugendhat – FREE garden
- VIDA! Science Centre – children FREE, adult 20%
- Brno Zoo – 10 %