Basic info about BRNOPAS
BRNOPAS - a guide to Brno saving your money!
Tourist card BRNOPAS
- will guide you through the city and identify the most interesting places;
- will provide you with interesting discounts and free admission to the 5 TOP destinations (gardens of Brno villas, the tower of the Old Town Hall, the Brno underground, St. Peter and Paul Cathedral and the Brno Zoo);
- saves you time and money and ensures free city travel by public transport;
- you can try preference entry for Villa Tugendhat! More information at www.gotobrno.cz/en/brnopas;
- NEW! Holders of the 3-day BRNOPAS have a FREE boat cruise on the Brno Dam (return ticket from the Bystrc stop to Veveří Castle).
How to get BRNOPAS:
Decide whether to make the purchase online or personally live in Brno
- Online Purchase Option:
- Use the option to purchase in this module under the link "Buy BRNOPAS"
- Choose a suitable BRNOPAS variant
- Pay for your products online.
- Your debit/credit card will become carrier of your BRNOPAS.
- In Brno:
- Visit any information centre or selected hotels.
- The staff will be happy to assist you with the purchase.
Actual offer of BRNOPAS variants
basic / reduced (children up to 15 years)
- BRNOPAS for 24 hodin = 290 CZK / 190 CZK
- BRNOPAS for 2 days = 390 CZK / 290 CZK
- BRNOPAS for 3 days = 450 CZK / 350 CZK
detailed info of included benefits and places that accept BRNOPAS you can find on Go To Brno website
List of available benefits for BRNOPAS:
- Artissimo – 15 – 20 %
- Aquapark Kohoutovice – 20 %
- Archeopark Pavlov - 10 %
- 10-Z Bunker – 25 %
- Brno Circuit – 20 %
- BONGO BRNO – 25 %
- Bruno Family Park - 20 %
- Sonnentor Herb Paradise - FREE
- Castle Mikulov - 10 %
- Cryptomania – 20 %
- Diocesan Museum - FREE
- Elektrikárium - FREE
- Exit Game: Treasure in the Labyrinth – 20 %
- Brno Philharmonic - 20%
- HaDivadlo - 50 % (1+1)
- Špilberk Castle – 20 %
- Chytrá únikovka (Smart escape game) -20 %
- St. Peter and Paul Cathedral - FREE
- Lužánky Ice Rink – 20 %
- Kopi Luwak - experience coffee shop - FREE coffee, products 10%, mugs Brno 20%
- Brno Underground: Ossuary – FREE and also a free visit to tower of Church of Saint James
- Aquapark Riviéra – 20 %
- Brno Underground: Labyrinth – 20 %
- Rašínova Spa and Relax Centre – 20 %
- Villa Mitrovsky – 20 %
- Brno dam boat cruise - FREE (only to BRNOPAS for 3 days - return ticket from the Bystrc stop to Veveří Castle)
- Brno Underground: Mintmaster’s Cellar - FREE
- Moravian Gallery in Brno: Jurkovič House – 30 % + FREE garden
- Moravian Gallery in Brno: the Governor’s Palace – 20 % current exhib., FREE permanent exhib.
- Moravian Gallery in Brno: Pražák palace – 20 % current exhibition, FREE permanent exh.
- Moravian Gallery in Brno: Dietrichstein Palace and Bishop's Court - 30%
- Moravian Gallery in Brno: Anthropos Pavilion - 30%
- Museum of Romani Culture - FREE
- Museum of torture instruments - 10 %
- National Theater Brno - discount 100, - CZK from each ticket
- Papilonia - Butterfly House Brno - 20%
- Penitentiary on Cejl Street – 20 %
- Old Town Hall – FREE
- Puzzle Hunt: Mystery of the Old Town Hall – FREE with paid ticket to Old Town Hall tower
- Puzzle Hunt: Dark Blue Adventure – 30 %
- Themed Tours – 30 %
- Minibus Sightseeing Tours – 25 %
- Villa Löw-Beer - 25 % + garden FREE
- Villa Stiassni – 15% + garden FREE
- Villa Tugendhat – garden FREE
- VIDA! Science Centre – children FREE, adult 20%
- Mikulov Castle - 10%
- Slavkov Castle - 20%
- Brno Zoo – FREE