BRNOPAS is an official tourist card that saves you money and shows you around the city and chooses the most interesting places for you.
Benefits of BRNOPAS:
- Free admission and interesting discounts to more than 50 places
- TOP 5 places for free: Špilberk Castle, Old Town Hall tower, Ossuary at the Church of St James, Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul, and Brno Zoo
- TIP! BRNOPAS with a ticket to Villa Tugendhat
- Free admission to the famous Slav Epic by Alfons Mucha in Moravský Krumlov
- Free boat ride on the Brno dam with your 3-day BRNOPAS (return ticket from Bystrc stop to Veveří Castle on boat operation days)
- You can buy BRNOPAS online or at a points of sale in Brno
- Choose from one to three days of validity for adults or children under 16.
- You can also buy each type of BRNOPAS with a ticket to Villa Tugendhat.
- Show the BRNOPAS at the entrance and get in for free or get an interesting discount.
- You can either print out your QR code or simply keep it in your mobile.
- More information at www.brnopas.cz